Remake and Warranty Policy
Through open communication with our doctors and the use of skilled technicians, we maintain a low remake rate. However, we realize that remakes do happen and will remake cases according to the policy listed below.
No Fault, No Charge C&B Remake Policy
All Crown & Bridge remakes will be no cost if received within 2 months of the invoice date, with the following exceptions listed below.
- We inquired about the margin or impression, however, we were instructed by the doctor to “do the best we can” and make the case.
- The doctor trimmed the die.
- The metal try-in was approved and returned to us for completion.
- Restoration was not seated by the same doctor that sent the case for fabrication.
- Bridges where the pontic unit has not been extracted prior to the impression being taken.
- Any crown fabricated under a partial/designed to an existing partial, where the actual partial is not provided to us.
- Remakes returned to us without the original restoration will be charged at 100% of the price. If the original restoration is returned to us at a later date, we will issue a credit to the doctor's account.
Removables Remake Policy
All Removables remakes will be no charge if received within 30 days of the invoice date, with the following exceptions listed below. Remakes received after 30 days from the invoice date will be on a case by case basis.
- We requested a try-in, but the doctor refused and instructed us to complete the case.
- The master model was provided to us by the Doctor.
- Complete dentures (immediate or otherwise) that were not fabricated with a wax try- in.
- Remakes returned to us without the original restoration will be charged at 100% of the price. If the original model and restoration are returned to us at a later date, we will issue a credit to the doctor’s account.
Cancelled casesAny case stopped mid-production will be charged based on the amount of work completed at the time the call to stop the case was received.
Rejected CasesThe cost of crown, bridge and removable restorations cannot be refunded (i.e. a refund check). If a case is for rejection rather than remake, we will issue a 50% credit to the dentist's account balance when the case in question qualifies according to the policy listed herein. The restoration must be returned with the original impression and modelwork.
WarrantyWe guarantee our work to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship, as provided below. All crown, bridge and removable dental restorations will be constructed using the appropriate materials and the best practices of any well run dental laboratory and will conform to the written specifications provided with each work order.
Any crown or bridge restoration that meets the qualifications for remake and experiences a defect in materials or workmanship within a period of five years will be remade at no cost. Any removable restoration that meets the qualifications for remake and experiences a defect in materials or workmanship within a period of one year will be repaired or remade, at our discretion, at no cost. A lifetime warranty is available, at minimal charge, on all crown and bridge restorations. If you desire the lifetime warranty, please select this option on the Rx form. However, due to their temporary or delicate nature, the following products are not covered under any warranty:
- Interim partials
- Interim dentures
- Thermoflex tooth color injected clasps